Requirements for Entering Canada


Get your visa

Canada requires an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), for visa exempt foreign nationals travelling to or transiting through Canada by air. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.

If you travel by land or sea, you do not need an eTA. However, you must always travel with acceptable travel documents and identification.

Click HERE to see important travel information your family and friends may need to know to visit you in Canada.


Invitation Letter

All delegates are advised to obtain and submit an official Letter of Invitation from the conference organizers to help facilitate the immigration process. Please note that Letters of Invitation are only issued to registered and paid/approved delegates.